Chocolates are a savior. And so are pancakes.
Let’s mix this both and let’s get lost in the ecstasy 🙂
Chocolate pancakes with cream and nutella .
|Level||Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time||Serves|
|Easy||15 minutes||15 minutes||30 minutes||2|
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cups
- Butter – 1 cup
- Sugar – 4 table spoons
- Dark Chocolate shredded – 3 tablespoons
- Cream – 2 spoons (unsweetened)
- Baking Soda – 1 tea spoon
- Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Milk – 1 ½ cups
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
For Cream and Nutella filling:
- Sweetened Cream – 1 cup
- Nutella – 1 cup
- Nutmeg powder – ½ teaspoon
- In a bowl mix together 2 spoons of cream and 4 spoons of nutella and nutmeg and microwave it for 20 seconds.
- Refrigerate the remaining cream and nutella till the pancakes are ready.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, milk, baking soda and powder, sugar and, salt up to a consistency where there are no lumps in the batter. Add shredded chocolate. Add the cream and fold the mixture. Do not beat the mixture once the cream is added.
- Once the batter is ready, set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat, melt a big pat of butter in a cast iron pan. Pour one big straddle batter in to the hot pan. Cook, flipping once, until the pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
- Make 6 such pancakes and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Spread a thick layer of whipped sweetened cream over 2 pancakes and nutella on the other 2 pancakes.
- Close the pancakes like you would a sandwich.
- Spread a generous layer of nutella on the top of both the pancakes and you are ready to bite into the scrumptious dessert.